1. How can I purchase a Membership?
There are four easy ways you can join:
- For fastest service, join now on-line
- Stop by the Guest Services box office located at any of the two building entrances
- Give us a call at 563.557.9545 x 213 or ask for Guest Services
- Send in your payment with your registration information
2. Can I purchase a membership as a gift for someone else?
Yes – you can purchase a membership as a gift card and they can redeem their membership when they visit the Museum & Aquarium. You can also purchase the membership at the Guest Services box office locations or by phone. Be prepared to give all information needed for the membership recipient.
3. How long is my membership good for?
Your membership is good for one year from the day you purchased your membership. There are, at times, special memberships that have definite expiration dates which you will be notified at time of purchase.
4. Can anyone use my membership?
No – only those listed on your member profile are allowed to use your membership. When you arrive at the Guest Services box office you will need a photo ID along with your membership card. Membership cards are non-transferable and non-refundable. Your membership card is a permanent, plastic card and will be used for as long as you are a member of the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium.
5. If the other named adult is unable to come with me, can I bring a guest in their place?
No, but you may purchase a discounted admission for your guests – $2 off the adult price and $1 off the child price.
6. I lost my membership card, can I replace it?
Membership cards can be replaced. There is a $5 fee to replace any lost or stolen cards.
7. How many membership cards do I receive with my membership?
For an Individual membership, you receive one membership card. All other memberships will receive two cards – one for the primary member and one for the second named adult. A third card will also be added if you choose to add a Caregiver to your membership.
8. Can I apply the cost of my general admission toward a membership during my visit?
Yes, just save your receipt and we can apply your admissions toward your membership on the day of your visit.
9. Is my membership good at other locations?
Yes, not only is your membership good at the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium and the Mathias Ham House Historic Site, it is also good receiving discounted rates at participating AZA Zoos and Aquariums nationwide. CLICK HERE for a list of participating locations.
10. Is my membership tax-deductible?
Yes – the deductible amounts can vary depending on the level at which you purchase.
Caregiver Level – $25 (fully deductible)
Individual – $55 (fully deductible)
Dual – $80 (fully deductible)
Family or Grandparent – $125 (fully deductible)
River Advocate – $188
River Ambassador – $238
River Patron – $488
River Champion – $988