Interested in working for us? All of our current open positions are listed to the right. To learn more about each position and how to apply, click the position title.
The Museum & Aquarium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This employee is part of a team of associates who work together to provide the best possible experience for every individual visiting the Museum Store. Our goal is to enhance the museum & aquarium experience by providing our guests with memories to take home with them after their visit.
- Enjoy interactions with a wide variety of museum guests as you work overseeing point of sale transactions, executing day to day operations and supervising retail associates.
- Assist Retail Manager in receiving stock merchandise, managing inventory, creating merchandise displays and helping with the buying process.
- A highly qualified individual would have previous experiences in retail, merchandising, cash handling and customer service. Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
- A qualified candidate will be a highly organized individual that pays close attention to detail allowing for the development of leadership skills and sustained success.
- Competitive base wage starting at $12.00 per hour. Primary hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Occasional weekend and evening hours may apply. Life and work balance is a priority allowing for flexible scheduling. A free membership to the museum is included for all employees, as well as discounts at our retail outlets.
Applications can be accessed at www.rivermuseum.com/apply, or by visiting either box office location at the museum. Completed applications can be submitted in person to either box office location at the museum or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.