Return to the days of yore at the Mathias Ham House! We’ll bring history to life as we experience what Dubuque was like for the pioneers who traveled here so many years ago. Join us to partake in period activities, music, crafts, and treats. This one-of-a-kind experience will leave you with amazing stories to share!
(AM focus = food; PM focus = mining)
- Full-week camp!
- For students in grades 1-5.
- Sessions are divided by grade level: 1-2, 3-5
- Half or full day sessions available
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m. Must bring sack lunch.
- AM: 9 a.m. – noon. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 12:30 p.m.
- PM: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 12:30 p.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m.
- Full Day:
- Members: $170/student
- Non-members: $190/student
- Half Day
- Member: $90/student
- Non-Member: $110/student