What kinds of fish lurk in the deep? Dive into this adventure to discover the world’s most monstrous fishes! We’ll visit the new Monster Fish exhibit, be wowed by enormous life-sized fish sculptures, and compare strange ancient fish to the ones we see every day. Adventures will continue outside as we grab our fishing poles to meet the fish that call the Mississippi River home. This week-long experience is filled with hands-on activities, games, and crafts that you won’t want to miss!
(AM focus = freshwater fish; PM focus = saltwater fish)
- Full-week camp!
- For students in grades 1-5.
- Sessions are divided by grade level: 1-2, 3-5
- Half or full day sessions available
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m. Must bring sack lunch.
- AM: 9 a.m. – noon. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 12:30 p.m.
- PM: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 12:30 p.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m.
- Full Day:
- Members: $170/student
- Non-members: $190/student
- Half Day
- Members: $90/student
- Non-members: $110/student