Enjoy a week of creativity as we mix nature and the arts! We will draw inspiration from endangered animals and the habitats in which they live. Investigate colors and patterns in nature, create nature-inspired masterpieces each day, encounter live animals, and explore the great outdoors. This camp will spark your imagination while offering plenty of fun!
(AM focus = endangered animals; PM focus = art)
- Full-week camp!
- For students in grades 1-5.
- Sessions are divided by grade level: 1-2, 3-5
- Half or full day sessions available
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m. Must bring sack lunch.
- AM: 9 a.m. – noon. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 12:30 p.m.
- PM: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 12:30 p.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m.
- Full Day:
- Members: $170/student
- Non-members: $190/student
- Half Day
- Member: $90/student
- Non-Member: $110/student