Ahoy, matey! Become part of the crew as we embark on a buccaneer adventure! We’ll search for treasures using a variety of navigation tools and become familiar with pirate myths and legends. The fun continues aboard the William M Black dredge boat as we experience what life was like for those who worked on that vessel more than 80 years ago. Get ready to swab the decks and hoist the anchors as we set sail on this fun-filled journey!
(AM focus = pirates; PM focus = William M Black)
- Full-week camp!
- For students in grades 1-5.
- Sessions are divided by grade level: 1-2, 3-5
- Half or full day sessions available
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m. Must bring sack lunch.
- AM: 9 a.m. – noon. Please drop off students at 8:30 a.m. and pick them up by 12:30 p.m.
- PM: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Please drop off students at 12:30 p.m. and pick them up by 4:30 p.m.
- Full Day:
- Members: $170/student
- Non-members: $190/student
- Half Day
- Member: $90/student
- Non-Member: $110/student