Ticket Application Form
The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, takes pride in our support of other nonprofit community organizations and schools each year through donation of admission tickets for fundraising purposes.
Due to the large number of ticket requests and limited number of passes, ticket donations are limited and are generally in the form of two complimentary passes. We reserve the right to evaluate each request and approve the number of tickets on a case by case basis.
- All requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of your event in order to be considered for approval.
- Effective July 1, 2019, the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium will not accept requests via mail or email. All requests must be submitted via our online form.
- The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.
Eligible organizations: A U.S. Treasury tax exempt 501(c)(3) number must be submitted in the request. An organization will be approved for one request per year.
Preference will be given to those organizations that fall into one of the following mission-related categories: education, STEM initiatives, animal welfare, history, arts and culture, zoos and aquariums, and environmental causes.
- School fundraisers for educational programming and resources
- National non-profit organizations and local affiliates
- Church groups
- Community organizations (hospitals, libraries, veteran’s groups, etc.)
- For profit organizations
- Employee incentive awards or giveaways
- For profit organizations raising money for another group, for example, corporate auction for nonprofit or individual benefit
- Events benefiting a single person or family
- Schools and/or committees who are seeking prizes for after prom
- Monetary donation requests