Your member experience is not changing, it’s evolving
. We’re taking your membership card paperless! While we will still accept paper membership cards during this transition, we are excited to partner with Museums Anywhere
and create a simple way to manage your membership right from your smart phone!Benefits of digital membership:
- Never worry about losing your paper membership card.
- Never wonder when your membership expires.
- Never wonder what your member benefits are.
- Save some trees in the process!
1. Make sure your membership is current!
Purchase or Renew Your Membership
2. Download the Museums Anywhere app to your smart phone.
Once you are ready to activate your digital memberships, follow the steps below or watch our video tutorial!
How to Download Your Digital Membership:
- Open the MuseumAnywhere app on your phone
- On the next screen, select National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Click on "Find my Membership Cards"
- Enter the phone number linked with your membership or membership number
- Enter your last name and hit "Search." A screen verifying your membership will pop up.
- Select "Download my Cards." Your card will appear on the next screen! From here, you can add your membership cards to your Apple or Android digital wallet. Your card is always accessible via the MuseumAnywhere app!
Video Tutorial (click below to play)
Change is always intimidating, but we will provide resources along the way! If you have questions regarding your membership status, please contact Danelle Schroeder, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-557-9545 x220!
In the meantime, remember that your paper membership cards will ALWAYS be accepted at the Box Office!