We look forward to your next visit to the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium and Mathias Ham Historic Site. We are a place for discovery, inspiration and happiness. With 14 acres of exhibits throughout indoor and outdoor spaces, we have plenty of room for you to enjoy a safe and socially distanced experience. As you prepare for your visit, we want you to be aware of the following new guidelines and safety measures in place. These may be subject to change in the following months.
BOX OFFICE, GRILL, AND STORE INFO
Please note that Monday through Thursday all visitors should plan to enter through our East Box Office (stingray building). Both the East and West Box Offices will be open Friday through Sunday.
Additionally, the grill will be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
1. Stay with the ones who came with you, and practice social distancing with other guests.
2. Effective May 20, 2021, masks are no longer required for entry. Our facility continues to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations. Regarding the use of face masks per the CDC: “fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting”. For youth ages 3 to 12 and those who are unvaccinated, the CDC strongly recommends you continue wearing masks while indoors or unable to social distance.
3. Wash your hands often in our restrooms or use hand sanitizers provided.
4. Do not touch your face.
5. If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not come to our facility: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and/or new loss of taste or smell.
6. If you do come to the facility and appear to have any of the above symptoms, you may be asked to have your temperature taken and/or directed to leave the facility.
7. All water fountains are turned off at this point. Beverages, including water, are available for purchase in our museum stores.
8. For those planning to attend a film, please know some of our theaters are partitioned to provide social distancing. Additionally, all glasses for our 4D theater are thoroughly cleaned between uses.
9. We have increased our cleaning frequency in all public spaces significantly throughout the pandemic and continue to do so for the health and safety of our guests.
IN THIS SECTION